Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!




I'm actually excited about 2009. I think it is going to be a year of discovery. It will be the year that I decide, once and for all, what I do with my life. I don't make resolutions, I make plans. My plan is to have my life in the order it should be in by the end of 2009.

My husband and I are trying to work things out and it hasn't been easy. Some of his ways are really beginning to bug me because i'm in the process of growing and discovering myself. During this process I have realized how much some of the things he does and says really irritate me. In the past I would keep quiet, but marriage counseling has helped me to speak my piece more.

The upcoming year is looking good. I'm ready to continue my journey of self discovery. I already began to rid my life of people, places, and things that bring negative energy and it has made an enormous difference. I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. That was part of the reason I put up with a lot of the crap my husband put me through. People thought we were this perfect, happy couple and I didn't want to do anything to diminish the myth. Well, fuck the myth. It's time for me to live the life I deserve and anyone who gets in my way will be ran over.

To make a long story short, i'm not taking any shit in 2009!


4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey Good for you...Do what you have to do because we only get one life as far as I know.

Unknown said...

the myth is just that...a myth...MERRY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS

Lil Miss Honey B said...

Amen to that!!!! I see a stonger woman in you emerging from you in 09...happy about....go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy, sorry happy new years to you sweets!