Friday, October 31, 2008

How can I ease the pain?

I remember when I first heard the song, "How can I ease the pain," by LIsa Fischer. She has such a beautiful voice and sang the song with such emotion. I knew she'd been in the situation, i'm pretty sure most women have.

How can I ease the pain is one of the questions i'm asking myself at this time in my life. I've been through a lot in my relationship. It's like a roller coaster of love. One minute it's up, the next minute it's down. One minute my heart is exploding with love, the next minute it's aching. I know love isn't perfect, but damn.

All alone, on my knees I pray
for the strength, to stay away

I'VE DONE THIS...AND GOD SAID YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH...I DIDN'T USE IT.

In and out
out and in you go
I feel your fire
then I lose my self control

THAT LOVE ROLLER COASTER

How can I, ease the pain?
when I know youre comin back again
How can I, ease the pain in my heart?
How can I, ease the pain?
when I know youre comin back again
how can I, ease the pain in my heart?
How can I ease the pain?

CONFUSION...WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN LOVE HURTS, BUT YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY?

Everytime
that I let you in
You take away
something deep within
A fool for love
is a fool for pain
And I refuse
to love you again!

GIVING AWAY YOUR POWER......NEEDING TO FIND A WAY TO TAKE IT BACK.

How can I, ease the pain?
when I know youre comin back again
how can I, ease the pain in my heart?
How can I, ease the pain?
when I know youre comin back again
how can I, ease the pain in my heart?
How can I ease the pain?
How can I ease it..

I'M LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER...

if its not my love
that you've come here for,
tell me baby why you're here
knock, knock, knocKin at my door
I cant take it, no no no no more baby
give me it all, or nothin at all!

HE WANTS THINGS ON HIS TERMS. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DEMAND EVERYTHING OR WALK AWAY.

How can I, ease the pain?
when I know youre comin back again
how can I, ease the pain in my heart?
How can I, ease the pain?
when I know youre comin back again
how can I, ease the pain in my heart?
I need to know how....
How can I ease the pain?

SOMEONE ONCE SAID, ENJOY THE PAIN IT'S WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you know I gained tears in my eyes while reading this...I can relate to this pain alot. I have been in and out in these situation...trust me the therapy is letting it out. Talking to friends....I let my friend teach me how to let go. I had to let go because mine was an abusive situation.....

But hrer is how I done it....
* made myself busy (ignoring his ignorance)
* pretended to have no time for him(make him stop to wonder why)
* Always made myself available for other things (allowed me to cry when I was all alone on the way there)
* Showed no interest in his lies, behavior, cheating, or leaving ( makes him wonder who I got now)


the list goes on and on..... I left my kids father and pretended to have another man....his name was pillow. I cried on his shoulder for so many months until I got up and washed him and put him where he belonged. I then went out and did me for me....and neva looked back. My kids are much happier and so am I.

Just take care of yourself....hey if you dont mind...I like to know what city you are located...you can hit me on my yahoo pggcgirl

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! @ "Everytime
that I let you in
You take away
something deep within
A fool for love
is a fool for pain
And I refuse
to love you again!"