Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Well, things have been interesting. I've just decided to live my life and not worry about anything. My husband and I are getting along but i'm not in the mood to have sex with him. It's been a few months. That's just not going to happen right now. It doesn't matter that i'm not sure if he did what he's accused of. I'm just not in a place where I want to get intimate.

My relationship with my sister is terrible. I don't appreciate the way she reacted to everything. Just because I didn't do what she thought I should she kind of turned her back on me in judgment. I don't have time for people like that no matter who they are. In her mind, i'm upset with her for telling me what she saw. All that does is prove that she does not know me.

I've never judged my sister. She has done a lot of things that I don't approve of at all but i've tried to be there for her in an open and honest way. The fact that I have not received the same treatment hurts. If you love me you love me. It's not about your hate for my husband. I still don't even know what's going to happen in my marital future. It would be nice to have a sister to discuss it with.

I've been relying a lot on my brother. The two of us haven't always been that close but he's handling the situation like an adult, giving me awesome advice, and not concentrating on what my husband did or did not do. It's all about our relationship. That's all I need. I do not want to be judged, especially by someone who is suppose to have my best interest at heart.

5 comments:

Enkay said...

I'm still trying to get the rational behind your sister's behaviour.

I think she's wasting her energy being angry at your husband and at you for not 'doing something' about it.

You're the most important factor in this whole equation!
It's you that we should all be concerned about!

I hope she comes around soon 'cos truly there's only so much you can share with your brother.

Still nice that you have him though.
Take care.

Unknown said...

I WISH THAT OTHERS COULD PUT THEIR FEELINGS ASIDE AND FOCUS ON HELPING YOU & NOT ADDING MORE STRESS TO THE SITUATION...

Scorned Woman said...

Enkay - I was reaching out to my sister and trying to talk and get together but realized that she had pulled away. Her "hate" for my husband has really clouded her vision. The best thing to come out of all this is a better relationship with my brother. He has actually been very supportive and understanding and I didn't expect that at all.

Gayte - I've decided not to allow myself to become stressed out. I told my sister some of how I was feeling yesterday. I have to move on or i'll never heal.

Anonymous said...

well you sort of have some good with the bad...sorry things just cant be a book that we write ourselves...wait...we do write it. well anyways, much love and respect on you, a strong black sister!

Miss Keia Tha Diva said...

Wow it amazes me how other people situation seems very similar to own. You want your sister to be your sister but she probably feels they best way she can be your sister is to pass judgments on you. And when she finds herself in a bind and goes and consults with some one much older than her and they tell her the same advice that she was trying to force on you and what does she do with it ignore that advice. So what am i am telling you to do is go with your heart and you make the choice that is best for you in your life.
keia